- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 5 min walk
- Gulliver Park
- 9 min walk
- Aqua Shopping Center
- 10 min walk
- Valencia (VLC)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Valencia's Camins al Grau neighborhood, Barcelo Valencia Hotel is in the business district and by the sea. Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences and Palau de la Musica are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include City of Arts and Sciences and Oceanografic Aquarium. Check out an event or a game at Mestalla Stadium, and consider making time for Bioparc Valencia Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Hemisferic - 5 min walk
- Gulliver Park - 9 min walk
- Aqua Shopping Center - 10 min walk
- Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences - 12 min walk
- Palau de la Musica - 13 min walk
- Valencia North Station - 3 min drive
- Amistat Station - 16 min walk
- Valencia (VLC) - 18 min drive
- SENYORET – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Barcelo Valencia Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Great location between the beach and town. modern vibe, although the quality of the furnishing in the rooms could be better. Very good and varied breakfast. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful.