- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ubud Traditional Art Market
- 4 min drive
- Ubud Royal Palace
- 4 min drive
- Puri Lukisan Museum
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ubud, Viceroy Bali is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ubud Monkey Forest and Campuhan Ridge Walk, while Bali Zoo and Bali Bird Park are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Consider Bali Marine and Safari Park and John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop.
- Ubud Traditional Art Market - 4 min drive
- Ubud Royal Palace - 4 min drive
- Puri Lukisan Museum - 5 min drive
- Campuhan Ridge Walk - 5 min drive
- Neka Art Museum - 7 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 38 min drive
- CasCades Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Viceroy Bar – Garden-view bar. Open daily.
- Aperitif Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering Eastern European cuisine. Open daily.
- Aperitif Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
When we entered viceroy felt we were home, the villa was amazing , the staff was friendly and very helpful. Everything was spot on and we are definitely going to visit viceroy again .