- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tullamore Dew Heritage Centre
- 1 min drive
- Kilbeggan Racecourse
- 18 min drive
- Moate Golf Club
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tullamore, Tullamore Court Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. Charleville Forest Castle and Bernard's Pyramid are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Tullamore Dew Heritage Centre and Esker Hills Golf Club. Traveling with kids? Consider Ballard Organic Farm, or check out an event or a game at Kilbeggan Racecourse.
- Tullamore Dew Heritage Centre - 1 min drive
- Kilbeggan Racecourse - 18 min drive
- Moate Golf Club - 21 min drive
- An Dun Transport and Heritage Museum - 28 min drive
- Belvedere House Gardens and Parks - 32 min drive
- Tullamore Station - 8 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 74 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Fine-dining restaurant offering Irish cuisine.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Bistro. Serves dinner.
About this property
Tullamore Court Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was spot on. No complaints. Would highly recommend. Lovely and comfortable.