Located within a mile (2 km) of La Piscine, Comfort Hotel Lille L'Union is within 2 miles (3 km) of Grand Place. This 40-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. It's also near Roubaix Hotel de Ville and Stab Velodrome.
This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
All 40 rooms provide coffee makers, phones, and desks. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and satellite TV. Hair dryers are also available.
Guests of Comfort Hotel Lille L'Union enjoy free WiFi in public areas, a conference center, and a computer station. There's free parking if you drive. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with concierge services and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free newspapers, a terrace, and a TV in a common area.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Concierge services
Comfort Hotel Lille L'Union320 Boulevard Gambetta Tourcoing Nord 59200
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a conference center. This Tourcoing hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Comfort Hotel Lille L'Union is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Terrasse du Ferrain - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Bar - Onsite bar.
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6.50 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6.50 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Comfort Hotel Lille L'Union
- Comfort Hotel Lille L'Union Tourcoing
- Comfort Lille L'Union
- Comfort Lille L'Union Tourcoing
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.