- Shibuya Crossing
- 12 min walk
- Yoyogi Park
- 4 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 7 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shibuya neighborhood, Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi is in the business district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Yoyogi Park, while Tokyo Tower and KidZania Tokyo are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Meiji Jingu Stadium, and consider making time for LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Shibuya Crossing - 12 min walk
- Tokyo Midtown - 4 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 4 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 7 min drive
- Tokyo Shibuya Station - 10 min walk
- Ebisu Station - 11 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 53 min drive
- Jonathans – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It is 5mins from the NEX line via the new south exit. The staff were fantastic and they have staff who speaks English so not to worry. Big room and toilets although the washing machine in the room it is not noisy.