- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tokyo International Forum
- 15 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 2 min drive
- Tokyo Tower
- 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Ginza neighborhood, The Royal Park Canvas - Ginza 8 is in the city center and near a metro station. KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Tokyo Tower and Ueno Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo Dome. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Tokyo International Forum - 15 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 3 min drive
- KidZania Tokyo - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 4 min drive
- Ginza Station - 5 min walk
- Shimbashi Station - 6 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
The Royal Park Canvas - Ginza 8
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Would definitely stay at this hotel again!!!
We were initially a little disappointed with the size of the room. We had 3 people sharing, and the room seemed very small for the 3 twin beds that were put in there. However, we got used to this after the first day. Everything else was good, even great! We enjoyed the daily breakfast and the excellent customer service we received at this hotel. Location was good, too - very convenient.