- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tokyo International Forum
- 7 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 13 min walk
- Tokyo Tower
- 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Yurakucho neighborhood, The Peninsula Tokyo is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Imperial Garden Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tokyo Tower and KidZania Tokyo. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Ueno Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Tokyo International Forum - 7 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 13 min walk
- Tokyo Tower - 3 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 3 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 4 min drive
- Hibiya Station - 1 min walk
- Tokyo Yurakucho Station - 5 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Hei Fung Terrace – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Lobby – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Sushi Wakon – Restaurant offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Peter – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
The Peninsula Tokyo
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The Peninsula Tokyo is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was beautiful, breakfast was great, staff was friendly & was close to subways & trains.