- Shibuya Crossing
- 6 min walk
- Yoyogi Park
- 4 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 11 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Shibuya Granbell hotel is in Tokyo's Shibuya neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. NHK Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Tower. KidZania Tokyo and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo are not to be missed.
- Shibuya Crossing - 6 min walk
- Tokyo Midtown - 4 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 4 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 11 min drive
- Tokyo Shibuya Station - 4 min walk
- Shibuya Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Saku La – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- CONA – Wine bar offering pizza.
About this property
Shibuya Granbell hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
i like the really nice individual sachets of drip coffee which were replaced each day. as were all the amenities kit items.