- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 13 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 3 min drive
- Yoyogi Park
- 4 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku is in Tokyo's Shibuya neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Tower. Sunshine Aquarium and Ueno Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Yoyogi Station is 5 minutes by foot and Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station is 10 minutes.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 13 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 4 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 5 min drive
- Waseda University - 5 min drive
- Tokyo Shinjuku Station - 4 min walk
- Yoyogi Station - 5 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 52 min drive
- Vilazza – Serves breakfast and lunch.
- Kukon – Restaurant. Serves dinner.
About this property
Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location and wonderful service
The service was amazing! People were helpful and went out of their way to help us find a doctor on short notice when my sister needed her prescriptions filled. The hotel is very nice and clean. Rooms were a little small, but that is typical for Tokyo. The location is excellent, just a couple blocks from the metro station and close to many shops and restaurants. We were very pleased with our choice and would stay there again in a heartbeat.