- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Hotel Sunroute Asakusa0.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Sensoji Temple and Asakusa Shrine
- Onsite dining
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
Hotel Sunroute Asakusa places you within a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions such as Sensoji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This 120-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, concierge services, and free newspapers in the lobby. Located in central Taito, the hotel is also near Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo Imperial Palace.
The onsite restaurant is perfect for a quick bite to eat.
All of Hotel Sunroute Asakusa's 120 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and desks. For entertainment, guests can expect to find cable TV. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. In-room massages are available.
At Hotel Sunroute Asakusa, guests have access to features like free newspapers. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables.
Guest reviews for Hotel Sunroute Asakusa
good location, okay service
The hotel is conveniently located a block from a metro station. The rooms and service are okay. Our first impression was marred because although we booked a non-smoking room we were given a room that reeked of smoke on a floor that reeked of smoke. The front desk staff eventually found us a room on a non-smoking floor.