- Martin Stadium
- 12 min walk
- Valdosta Mall
- 13 min walk
- Bland Park
- 4 min drive
- Valdosta, GA (VLD-Valdosta Regional)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Valdosta, Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta is in the city center and near the airport. Stone Creek Golf Club and Kinderlou Forest Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cherry Lake and Suwannee River. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Martin Stadium or Bazmore-Hyder Stadium.
- Martin Stadium - 12 min walk
- Valdosta Mall - 13 min walk
- Rainwater Conference Center - 3 min drive
- Craig Center - 4 min drive
- Bland Park - 4 min drive
- Valdosta, GA (VLD-Valdosta Regional) - 9 min drive
- The Great American Grill – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
It was clean for sure but I paid $123 for my room and for a "Hilton" I expected better than what I got. They had water bottles in the room and unless you were VIP the water bottles were $2 a piece so I went down stairs thinking there HAS to be something cheaper. 😡😡 Things were VERY expensive and it's not like I couldn't buy this stuff at a gas station cheaper. If I EVER get a hotel again it will NOT be at a Hilton. I'd rather sleep in my car. The ammedies in my car will be BETTER.