Book your room at Y Hotel Hyde Park
Located in Sydney CBD, Y Hotel Hyde Park is within 2 miles (3 km) of popular attractions such as Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. This 121-room, 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, a restaurant, and a conference center. Located in central Sydney, the hotel is also near University of Sydney and Circular Quay.
Free continental breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning. Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Y Cafe, the hotel's onsite restaurant. You can get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi.
Y Hotel Hyde Park features WiFi in public areas, a conference center, and a business center. If you drive, self parking is AUD 20 per night, or you can take advantage of the shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) for AUD 15 per person one-way. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, free newspapers, and laundry facilities.
- Free continental breakfast
- Onsite dining
- WiFi in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
- Business center
Y Hotel Hyde Park5-11 Wentworth Avenue Sydney NSW 2000
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Front desk
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This Sydney hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Y Hotel Hyde Park is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Meeting rooms
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1984
- Free newspapers in lobby
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 6 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 4 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Digital TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. An additional cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Y Cafe - This café serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 15 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Early check-in fee: AUD 50
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50
- In-room safe fee: AUD 20 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Y Hotel Hyde Park
- Y Hotel Hyde Park Sydney
- Y Hyde Park
- Y Hyde Park Sydney
- Y Park Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.