Popular property highlights
Best Western Hotel de France by Happyculture places you in Historic Center, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Covered Bridge and Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral. This 4-star hotel has 66 rooms and welcomes guests with a coffee shop/café, free in-room WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. Centrally located in Strasbourg, the hotel is also a short walk from L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum and Alsatian Museum.
Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café, or meet other guests at the free daily manager's reception.
All of Best Western Hotel de France by Happyculture's 66 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, free local calls, and free bottled water. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include safes and desks.
Guests of Best Western Hotel de France by Happyculture enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a 24-hour business center. Self parking is available for EUR 16 per night. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area and free newspapers.
- Walking distance to Covered Bridge and Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Hotel de France by Happyculture
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 603 square feet (56 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 66
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1970
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 603
- Conference space size (meters) - 56
- Free reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
Best Western Hotel de France by Happyculture offers 66 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
This Strasbourg hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 14 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Best Western Hotel France Happyculture Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel France Strasbourg
- Best Western France
- Best Western De France
- Best Western Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Best Western
- Best Western France Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel France Happyculture
- Best Western France Happyculture Strasbourg
- Best Western France Happyculture
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Complimentary Daily Reception
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive complimentary Artisan beer and select snacks (subject to availability).
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.