- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Franciscan University of Steubenville
- 6 min walk
- KeyBank Pavilion
- 16 min drive
- Mountaineer Casino
- 27 min drive
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 32 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Steubenville is located in Steubenville. Grand Theater and Old Fort Steuben are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tomlinson Run State Park and Raccoon Creek State Park.
- Franciscan University of Steubenville - 6 min walk
- KeyBank Pavilion - 16 min drive
- Mountaineer Casino - 27 min drive
- Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame - 28 min drive
- The Mountaineer Race Track & Gaming Resort - 31 min drive
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Steubenville
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
We have stayed at other Microtels before and have always been pleased with the hotel. We have one complaint about this stay, however, We stayed in room 209. The faucet in the bathtub did not work. It was extremely hard to turn it to get water to flow. Then, once it was flowing, also very difficult to turn it to adjust the temperature. My husband had to do this for me. Other might not have been able to use the tub/shower at all. It was that hard to use the faucet. We did tell the clerk at the front desk about the problem. We haven't heard back yet.