- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Secret Harbour Beach
- 3 min drive
- Smith Bay Beach
- 5 min drive
- Sapphire Beach
- 6 min drive
- St. Thomas (STT-Cyril E. King)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St. Thomas, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas is on the beach. Blackbeard's Castle is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sapphire Beach and Virgin Islands National Park. Coral World Ocean Park and Skyride to Paradise Point are also worth visiting.
- Secret Harbour Beach - 3 min drive
- Smith Bay Beach - 5 min drive
- Sapphire Beach - 6 min drive
- Coki Beach - 8 min drive
- Coral World Ocean Park - 8 min drive
- St. Thomas (STT-Cyril E. King) - 35 min drive
- Alloro – Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Bleuwater – Pool-view restaurant. Open daily.
- Coconut Grove – Pool-view family restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Sails – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily.
About this property
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Not a lot good to say unfortunately. Good news...I was only there for one night. The property is under significant construction. I understand given the storms but this should have been made clear up front. The beach has seaweed all over it and has to be cleaned daily but certainly not a pristine beach. The prices for food etc are ungodly. Breakfast for two people with coffee, Oatmeal, water and two poached eggs on avocado toast was $65!! Lunch we had to send back the Cerveche not even close to edible tasted like their was dish-washing liquid on it or some other chemical. I have stayed at Ritz properties in the past. This one doesnt even come close and yet the prices are ridiculous. Would never stay here again.