- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Hotel Dostoevsky4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
enjoyed the gym and buffet breakfast, good Russian buffet with table placed in a manner to make chatting with other guests easy.
We arrived at 10:00 pm. It was 95 degrees in St Petersburg. We asked if the hotel had AC and were told yes. Upon checking in the room we found they had AC however, it did not work and had not worked for the past three days. The hotel lobby staff were rude. Dirty ash trays littered the lobby. The hotel was dirty and felt like I was in the ghetto.
- Close to State Russian Museum and Kazan Cathedral
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Hotel Dostoevsky places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like State Russian Museum and Kazan Cathedral. This 4-star hotel has 218 guestrooms and offers conveniences like free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Located in central St. Petersburg, the hotel is also near Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood and Summer Garden.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast. Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
All 218 air-conditioned accommodations feature separate bedrooms. TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer free toiletries. Minibars, safes, and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at Hotel Dostoevsky enjoy a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, self parking is RUB 600 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available on request) for RUB 2240 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 5 meeting rooms, conference space, and a business center.