- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- 7 min walk
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- 9 min walk
- World Chess Hall of Fame
- 10 min walk
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St. Louis's Central West End neighborhood, The Parkway Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Fox Theater and St. Louis Science Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Gateway Arch and Anheuser-Busch Brewery. Check out an event or a game at Chaifetz Arena, and consider making time for St. Louis Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- St. Louis Children's Hospital - 7 min walk
- Barnes Jewish Hospital - 9 min walk
- World Chess Hall of Fame - 10 min walk
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis - 12 min walk
- St. Louis Science Center - 2 min drive
- St. Louis Gateway Station - 6 min drive
- Central West End Station - 6 min walk
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Applebees – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Parkway Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
was a beautiful hotel, being in city not much parking, had a parking garage, that cost 7.00 to use, which we did room was on fifth floor and it was exactly as in pictures, was so nice...love the decor. bed was very comfortable, bathroom, only thing I saw was that ceiling look like it had,had a leak and some rust on drain area...but not deal breakers, for was right where we needed to be for our volleyball tournament like really rght dwn street. So being in unfamiliar town, I felt safe not being far from our weekend location. they a free popcorn and cookies they offered guest..sweet also Applebee's was in hotel to, so was nice to not have to leave once we got settled...plus it is my daughter's favorite place to eat, so was a win for us.