- Lumiere Place Casino
- 1 min walk
- Dome at America’s Center
- 7 min walk
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- 9 min walk
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St. Louis, Four Seasons Hotel St Louis is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Forest Park and Missouri Botanical Gardens and Arboretum, while City Museum and Fox Theater are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Dome at America’s Center, and consider making time for St. Louis Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Lumiere Place Casino - 1 min walk
- Dome at America’s Center - 7 min walk
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis - 9 min walk
- America's Center Convention Complex - 12 min walk
- Gateway Arch - 12 min walk
- Arch Lacledes Station - 6 min walk
- St. Louis Gateway Station - 12 min drive
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Cinder House – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Cinder House Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel St Louis
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Late check out and unfailingly polite.Excellent