Located in St. Kitts within a short walk of St Kitts Royal Golf Club, St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino is within a mile (2 km) of Frigate Bay Beach. This 389-room, 4-star resort welcomes business and leisure travelers with 3 outdoor pools, a golf course, and a full-service spa. It's on the beach and also close to Timothy Hill and South Friar's Beach.
This resort is home to 7 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The 389 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including balconies, refrigerators, and coffee makers. 37-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Laptop-compatible safes, phones, and ironing boards are also available.
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino features a golf course, a full-service spa, and 3 outdoor pools. Free parking is available if you drive. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach resort include a casino, a 24-hour fitness center, and a spa tub.
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
This St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino offers 389 air-conditioned guestrooms in the 5-story Frigate Bay House (with elevators) and in 8 3-story buildings (without elevators) arrayed amid tropical gardens between the hotel's private beach and Frigate Bay House. Guests have an array of options to make their stay memorable, from gaming in the casino, enjoying a meal in the picnic area, to taking a stroll on the beach. Concierge services and tours/ticket assistance are available. Have your next business function in one of the 24 meeting rooms.
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Grocery/convenience store
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Steam room
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 9
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Billiards or pool table
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 389
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 1378
- Golf course on site
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 14831
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 2003
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino offers 389 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Blu Seafood Restaurant - With an oceanfront location including open-air terrace seating, this air-conditioned dining room features massive wood beams, "floating" wood-slat ovals hanging from ceiling, blue and white linens and white sheer curtains. Dinner is served nightly; dinner resortwear dress code applies.
La Cucina - This air-conditioned dinner restaurant has a wood-beam ceiling, high-back booths, window drapes, and an open kitchen. It serves northern Italian choices such as risotto Milanese, rigatoni with eggplant and salted ricotta, roasted game hen with cabbage pappardelle, beef tenderloin medallions, and veal chops. Tuesday is the 'La Fiesta a la Italiana' event. It is open for dinner; day hours of operation may vary.
Royal Grille Steakhouse - The marble floor, white linens, tables, and counter seating set the scene for this restaurant, featuring tableside Caesar salad preparation. The menu includes roasted goat cheese salad, steaks, lobster, pork chops, and prawns. Resortwear dress code applies. It is open in the evenings, and hours vary by season.
Calypso Restaurant - This casual, air-conditioned restaurant features fieldstone columns, oversized upholstered booths, and ocean-view, open-air terrace. It serves buffet and à la carte breakfast; lunch featuring burgers, salads, sandwiches, and roti; à la carte menu. There is a café and coffee bar in front with comfortable seating, serving sandwiches, pastries, and desserts from 6am until midnight.
Bohemia Beach Pool Bar - This casual spot is open for drinks from mid-morning through the afternoon, and for lunch and early dinner.
The Keys Lounge - This air-conditioned social center on the third floor has a bamboo-accented ceiling, rattan chairs, leather couches, felt-top card table, and board-game tables. There is also open-air seating on the deck at candlelit tables under wood beams. A large selection of aged rums are available. Days of operation are seasonal; live entertainment is on Friday and Saturday evenings. Wednesday features Mojito night with live entertainment.
Lobby Lounge - This bar serves cocktails, tropical drinks, wine by the glass, and daily special appetizers including chicken wings and quesadillas. Live entertainment is featured on select evenings. Open mid afternoon to midnight daily.
Room Service is available 7 days a week for all 3 meals.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The resort includes a 24-hour fitness facility, 2 shuffleboard courts, beach volleyball nets, 3 outdoor pools including basketball hoops, volleyball nets, and a football-toss target, and 4 illuminated outdoor tennis courts. Tennis rackets are available for rent, and tennis lessons are available (surcharge). An 18-hole, championship golf course, driving range, and golf lessons are also on-site.
Guests may enjoy the artificial reef in front of the hotel's beach for a nice place to snorkel or swim. The resort offers snorkeling equipment rentals as well as rafts and boogie boards. Ecotours are also available.
Take a segway rental/tour nearby or do ziplining for something more exciting.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Fitness classes on site
At Emerald Mist Spa, guests can sample detoxifying body treatments, massage, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, facials, and nail care. The spa features couples suites, outdoor treatment rooms, jetted tubs, and a sauna. The 15,000-square-foot facility also offers wellness programs and a spa boutique.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Massages on beach
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino Frigate Bay
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Marriott Resort Royal Beach Casino Hotel
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort Royal Beach Casino
- Marriott Resort Royal Beach Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort Royal Beach Casino Hotel
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort The Royal Beach Casino
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a 4-night minimum stay in an "Experiences Inclusive" rate category and receive the following all-inclusive benefits:
- Daily breakfast at Calypso Restaurant, Calypso Café, or room service
- Daily lunch at Calypso Restaurant, Calypso Café, Bohemia Restaurant, Pizza Shack, or room service
- 3-course dinner at La Cucina, Blu, Royal Grille, Pizza Shack, Calypso Café, Lobby Bar, or room service
- Children 12 and younger eat free from the kid's menu or buffet
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited Gold Standard alcoholic beverages (detailed list of spirits and brands included provided at check-in)
- Local beers and house wines by the glass (take-away bottle service unavailable)
- Tennis courts
- Rentals at activities center (including rafts, games, and snorkeling gear)