- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Stade Mustapha Ben Jannet
- 4 min drive
- Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.)
- 5 min drive
- Bourguiba Mausoleum
- 5 min drive
- Flamingo Golf Course
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Monastir, Hotel Les Palmiers Beach Holiday Village is in the entertainment district and by the sea. Bourguiba Mausoleum and Ribat of Monastir are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sousse Beach and Monastir Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Stade Mustapha Ben Jannet or Stade Olympique.
- Stade Mustapha Ben Jannet - 4 min drive
- Bourguiba Mausoleum - 5 min drive
- Ribat of Monastir - 5 min drive
- Monastir Beach - 6 min drive
- Flamingo Golf Course - 6 min drive
- Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Les Palmiers Beach Holiday Village
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Would not call this a hotel
This is the worst hotel we have ever stayed in, there was no hot water, no food was available although we paid and was charged for 'half board', there was no heating available in the room and when asked if we could move to another room, we were told they were all the same, so had to spend the night in a dirty, cold room, the room was not cleaned- there were toe nail clippings on the rug, the sheets were dirty and stained liked someone checked out and we were given the room without it being cleaned, would not recommend staying in this so called 'hotel' at all, it should be closed down!!!!