- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass
- 5 min drive
- Talon Winery
- 9 min drive
- Long Run Golf Course
- 18 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hampton Inn Simpsonville is located in Simpsonville. Talon Winery and Long Run Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Beckley Creek Park and Skyview Park.
- The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass - 5 min drive
- Talon Winery - 9 min drive
- Shelby County Community Theatre - 13 min drive
- Long Run Golf Course - 18 min drive
- Beckley Creek Park - 19 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn Simpsonville
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
When we walked in we were greeted with such courtesy from the staff at the front desk. The hotel was impeccably clean and inviting. Our room was comfortable and had a microwave and refrigerator as well as complementary bottles water. There are fruit bowls out for you to choose from downstairs and the salt water pool was warm and crystal clear. A surprise for us was the complementary hot breakfast. Wow! We will be back for sure!