I liked the location, beautiful surroundings. Conveniently located to places to eat, shop and snow tube. The check in went smooth, and they have friendly and informative staff. Although the cabin seemed to be clean, I think the hot tub made us all sick. Shortly after we got home, my husband started to feel sick. My son, who spent the most time in it, got sick and broke out with a large sore on his lip that was very painful. My husband ended up with an ear infection and while I was at work my legs started to ache and tremble. Although the hot tub was a nice feature, it overwhelmed the room in size and smell. It filled the room with damp smelly air that was unpleasant. We opened the windows, but it did not help. Our clothes and the extra bedding I brought smelled bad and had to be laundered more than once to get the smell out. My jacket still smells weird. I would definitely try staying there again, but in a cabin without a hot tub. And, before I let my family touch anything inside the cabin, I would spray everything down with disinfectant. I regret giving such a poor rating, but if I had a place of business I would want to know how I could improve upon it. Invest in your properties. Update. Place the hot tub in a room designed for such things with proper venting and air circulation. Get some more comfortable matresses. A cabin in the woods should have a fireplace.