- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Window of the World
- 9 min walk
- Splendid China Folk Village
- 19 min walk
- Happy Valley
- 1 min drive
- Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the bay, The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan is in Shenzhen's Nanshan neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Coco Park and Huaqiangbei are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Window of the World and Happy Valley. Shenzhen Safari Park and Chinese Overseas City are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Shijie Zhi Chuang Station is 7 minutes by foot and Oct Station is 12 minutes.
- Window of the World - 9 min walk
- Splendid China Folk Village - 19 min walk
- Happy Valley - 1 min drive
- Happy Coast - 5 min drive
- Shenzhen University - 5 min drive
- Shijie Zhi Chuang Station - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong Lok Ma Chau Station - 10 min drive
- Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Seasonal taste – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Five sen5es – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Exchange – Restaurant. Serves brunch daily.
- Daily Treats – Restaurant. Serves brunch daily.
- Grange Grill – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Comfortable, decent business hotel with the necessary amenities. Great service by hotel staff