- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Coco Park
- 4 min drive
- Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center
- 4 min drive
- Happy Coast
- 6 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Shenzhen's Futian neighborhood, JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen is on the Strip and connected to the convention center. Coco Park and Huaqiangbei are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Window of the World and Happy Valley. Shenzhen Safari Park and Shenzhen International Garden and Flower Expo Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Coco Park - 4 min drive
- Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center - 4 min drive
- Shenzhen Central Park - 5 min drive
- Happy Coast - 6 min drive
- Huanggang Border Crossing - 6 min drive
- Shopping Park Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Lok Ma Chau Station - 6 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Cafe Chinois 万豪西餐厅 – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Man Ho 万豪中餐厅 – Restaurant offering dim sum. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Shizuku 丝日本料理 – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Lounge 大堂酒廊 – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
About this property
JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
I stayed at this JW in 2010 and then again around 2012. I had such a nice experience at that time. I look back on it with purely positive feelings. Now as we reach the end of 2019, it's not hard to see that time has taken a toll on this property. The carpets have hardened, the wood is starting to splinter, and the once fragrant 5 star hotel smell has faded away. I will say that the executive lounge at this property remains to be the crown jewel of the property. The breakfast is really tasty. I don't think I'll be back to this JW. This stay was a decent final farewell though. Goodbye old friend.