- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Melia Lebreros is in an area with great shopping. Museum of Fine Arts and Seville Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Giralda Tower and Alcazar. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza or Benito Villamarin Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Seville Santa Justa Station - 8 min walk
- Gran Plaza - 13 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) - 10 min drive
- Taberna de la Dehesa – Restaurant offering Spanish cuisine.
- El Mosaico – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Elyxr – Bar.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort