- University of Seville
- 2 min walk
- Hotel Alfonso XIII
- 4 min walk
- Torre del Oro Watchtower
- 7 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seville's Historical Center neighborhood, Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville is in the city center and near a metro station. Museum of Fine Arts and Seville Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Seville Cathedral and Giralda Tower. Check out an event or a game at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza, and consider making time for Isla Magica Theme Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- University of Seville - 2 min walk
- Hotel Alfonso XIII - 4 min walk
- Seville Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Torre del Oro Watchtower - 7 min walk
- Alcazar - 14 min walk
- Puerta de Jerez Station - 7 min walk
- Seville San Bernardo Station - 16 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) - 22 min drive
- Bar Americano – Open on select days.
- Restaurante San Fernando – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Ena by Carles Abellán – Garden-view tapas bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.