- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Seville Cathedral
- 4 min walk
- Hotel Alfonso XIII
- 5 min walk
- 16 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seville's Historical Center neighborhood, Come to Sevilla - Casa de Mariana is in the historical district. Museum of Fine Arts and Seville Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Seville Cathedral and Giralda Tower. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza or Benito Villamarin Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hostal's location for the sightseeing.
- Seville Cathedral - 4 min walk
- University of Seville - 5 min walk
- Hotel Alfonso XIII - 5 min walk
- Giralda Tower - 9 min walk
- Alcazar - 16 min walk
- Puerta de Jerez Station - 8 min walk
- Seville San Bernardo Station - 19 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) - 20 min drive
About this property
Come to Sevilla - Casa de Mariana
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent coordination with hotel prior to checkin. Transfer from/to airport convenient and timely. Room comfortable with everything you could need including full kitchenette. But the absolute best part is the location... so central to EVERYTHING I could walk everywhere and return to the room whenever I wanted to throughout the day because no sight is more than 10 minutes away. There is also a convenience store nearby and many restaurants. I would definitely stay here again! Thank you for an enjoyable stay in a beautiful city!