- Seattle Center
- 12 min walk
- Museum of Pop Culture
- 13 min walk
- Space Needle
- 16 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seattle's South Lake Union neighborhood, MOXY Seattle Downtown is in the city center and near a metro station. Museum of Pop Culture and Chihuly Garden and Glass are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Aquarium. Seattle Great Wheel and Woodland Park Zoo are not to be missed.
- Seattle Center - 12 min walk
- Museum of Pop Culture - 13 min walk
- Space Needle - 16 min walk
- Chihuly Garden and Glass - 16 min walk
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 16 min walk
- Terry Av- Mercer St Station - 2 min walk
- King Street Station - 11 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Bar Moxy – Open daily.
- Bar Moxy – Café. Open daily.
About this property
MOXY Seattle Downtown
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is had a nice atmosphere and great staff! The rooms are quite small though. I stayed in a standard king bed room, and it was uncomfortable with 2 people staying here. If you don’t have a lot of luggage, then I’d recommend staying here. The bar downstairs was nice! They give you a free drink upon checkin.