- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- University of Washington
- 3 min walk
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Woodland Park Zoo
- 5 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seattle's University District neighborhood, Graduate Seattle is in the business district and near a metro station. Chihuly Garden and Glass and Seattle Paramount Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Pike Place Market and Seattle Waterfront. Woodland Park Zoo and Seattle Great Wheel are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- University of Washington - 3 min walk
- Seattle Children's Hospital - 3 min drive
- Woodland Park Zoo - 5 min drive
- Seattle Center - 6 min drive
- Museum of Pop Culture - 6 min drive
- Lake Union Park Station - 8 min drive
- King Street Station - 14 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Mountaineering Club – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Open daily.
- Poindexter Coffee – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities