- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Oxbow Park
- 4 min walk
- T-Mobile Park
- 6 min drive
- CenturyLink Field
- 6 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Georgetown Inn is located in Seattle. Seattle Waterfront and Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pioneer Square and Alki Beach. Seattle Aquarium and Seattle Great Wheel are not to be missed.
- Oxbow Park - 4 min walk
- T-Mobile Park - 6 min drive
- CenturyLink Field - 6 min drive
- Pioneer Square - 7 min drive
- Seattle Great Wheel - 7 min drive
- SODO Station - 4 min drive
- King Street Station - 7 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
George Town inn is right off a main road easy access to the freeway. Unfortunately this makes it a little noisy. The staff there is exceptional. When I arrived they had no problem switching me to a room in the back of the hotel, I was hoping it would be a bit quieter. Also I left something in my room upon check out and they contacted me and held the item until I could pick it up later that week. The room could use a clock.