- Seattle Art Museum
- 3 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center
- 6 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seattle, Fairmont Olympic Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Paramount Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 and Pier 69. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Seattle Great Wheel and Seattle Aquarium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Seattle Art Museum - 3 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Nordstrom - 6 min walk
- Seattle Great Wheel - 7 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 8 min walk
- University Street Station - 2 min walk
- King Street Station - 16 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 19 min drive
- The Georgian – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Shuckers – Seafood cuisine offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- The Terrace – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.