- Seattle Center
- 15 min walk
- Museum of Pop Culture
- 16 min walk
- Space Needle
- 19 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seattle's South Lake Union neighborhood, EVEN Hotel Seattle - South Lake Union is in the business district. Seattle Center and Space Needle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal 91. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at CenturyLink Field or T-Mobile Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Seattle Center - 15 min walk
- Museum of Pop Culture - 16 min walk
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 17 min walk
- Space Needle - 19 min walk
- Chihuly Garden and Glass - 19 min walk
- Terry Av- Mercer St Station - 4 min walk
- King Street Station - 10 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Cork & Kale – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
EVEN Hotel Seattle - South Lake Union
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was a great very clean place to stay. My room view was amazing!