Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel places you within a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions such as Pike Place Market and Seattle Great Wheel. This 121-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. Centrally located in Seattle, the hotel is also a short walk from Columbia Center and CenturyLink Field.
Start each morning with cooked-to-order breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge.
All of Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel's 121 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, minibars, and laptop-compatible safes. 42-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and pillowtop beds with Frette Italian sheets and down comforters ensure a restful night. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also available.
Guests staying at Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel enjoy access to a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is offered for USD 43 per night. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Pike Place Market and Seattle Great Wheel
- 24-hour fitness center
Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel1007 1st Ave Seattle WA 98104
Alexis Hotel includes a 450-square-foot, 24-hour fitness room. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are on site. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms for a surcharge.
This Seattle hotel offers complimentary morning coffee service and a hosted evening wine reception in the lobby. A cooked-to-order breakfast is available each day for a surcharge. A perfumery; and shops offering jewelry, souvenirs, and outdoor gear are located just off the lobby.
The Alexis Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 121
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1980
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The Bookstore Bar & Cafe - At the other end of the lobby, this dark-paneled, book-lined bar features an extensive collection of beers, single-malt scotches, and single-barrel bourbons, as well as a café lunch-and-dinner menu of soups, salads, pastas, and desserts. In the summer, outdoor seating is available on the sidewalk patio. Open from late morning until late evening.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Resort fee: USD 16.44 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Alexis Hotel
- Alexis Hotel Seattle
- Alexis Seattle
- Hotel Alexis
- Alexis Hotel Kimpton
Awards & Affiliations
- Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.