- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, and Union Pay.
- Charges or special cancellation policies for group reservations may apply (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Parking has height restrictions.
pentahotel Leipzig4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I've been to pentahotel Leipzig a lot of times during the last few months. There was never any reason to complain in regards of the staff working here. Everybody is always very nice. The rooms are clean, the bed is comfortable, the breakfast is very good. And now here are the details which could result in a 5-point-rating: 1. The changing room in the fitness/sauna area is closed since months. If you want to change you dress from sport- to swimsuit you have to go to your room or use the toilet outside the fitness club. 2. There is no business package available which includes breakfast. This is a standard in hotels which are used by business travelers. Every time I ask for I receive a different answer why it's not available although I already received a bill with business package. This is strange! 3. Would be nice to have a stool or shelf in the bathroom for your belongings to avoid putting them on the ground. 4. In general the rooms are very clean, but from time to time I found a dirty telephone and a sticky hair dryer. For me it feels like the quality drops during the last weeks.
Nice place and mostly friendly and accommodating staff. However one mature female bartender/front-desk clerk seem to have had a problem with my presents. She consistently ignored me and would not service me. However she quickly serviced and was friendly with everyone else sitting at the bar. Previously I had had one beer that was quickly and nicely served by the off going male bartender before she began service. I tried on numerous occasions to get her to serve me by holding my glass up high prior to her passing by but she would intentionally not look in my direction. Then after about 30 minutes I gave up and sat my empty glass in front of me and watched her serve everyone else around me for about 1 hour just to be sure that I was not imagining things. Then I went back to my room a little frustrated. When I went to checked out the following early morning, she and another younger female were working the reception-desk. I walked past the one that ignored me the prior night, as I did not want to deal with her attitude. However she(clerk #1) past her hostilities on to the other clerk(clerk #2) by whispering something in her ear. Clerk #1 had apparently printed out a portion of my bill, walked over and pretty much tossed it at me and yelled "sign!" causing clerk #2 to yell the same thing "sign!!". I kept my cool and signed and then politely asked for a separate bill for room service charges. I did not do anything that could have made her(clerk#1)so very unpleasant, unaccommodating, and out-right hostile. To past that hostility on to a co-worker the next night is completely unprofessional and in no way commensurate with the hospitality industry. I will make every effort to avoid staying at this hotel during my travels to Leipzig as I, so clearly, get the message that this hostile clerk is trying to convey, I am not want there. Surely, her attitude towards me cannot be cooperate sentimentality.
Everything was nice, except that I got a thoroughly smoked room and was able to stay there in comfort only after opening the window for couple hours. The staff was very welcoming and the reception has a lot to offer, such as a nice bar, billiard and relax area.
The lobby, bar and restaurant area is nice and friendly. However, the room was too basic and the room temperature could not be managed with the AC. It was far too hot at all times and the AC simply made even more noise if turned up. No fridge to keep things cold, no kettle to make hot drinks and only 1 bottle of room temperature still water. On top of this, it was very difficult to get hold off room service and I had to call 5 times to get an answer. When it arrived it was late and it was incorrect.
I stayed at the pentahotel during a business trip. The hotel is very modern and stylsih decorated. I loved the different activities like pool billard, kicker and the nice swimming pool. The hotel is situated i the city center and easily accessible by foot from Leipzig main station. Public transportation is nearby. Unfortunately they had construction on the second floor which meant some noise during the day, but the construction stopped around 4pm. If you prefer larger rooms, they offer suites.
My first time in a Pentahotel and I was not disaponted, close to the city centre and amazing train station. Staff are incredibly helpful maybe one or two a bit more germanic in attitude but maybe it got lost in translation having said all that it is not a criticism just an observation. The hotel is very modern and you want for nothing food is absolutely fantastic and the breakfast is stunning and plenty to satisfy any appetite. The hotel is so clean you could eat off the floor. I am a Pentahotel convert and I will be back again😀
1) I really liked the interior design. The hotel is beautiful, cosy and welcoming. 2) I had difficulty understanding what kind of services I can get. Nobody properly explained and there is nothing written. For example I didn't know the hotel has a gym and a swimming pool. I'd really like to have a brochure in the room explaining all that. 3) There are multiple WiFi options and it's difficult to understand which is what and what are the prices. The desk staff could not explain properly either. I'd prefer to see it explained in a brochure too. 4) I had difficulty communicating with the staff since I don't speak German and most of them don't speak English. 5) I had to request the same thing multiple times from the desk for something to happen. The responsiveness was very bad. 6) Though my room was cleaned each morning, they failed, for two days straight, to remove the empty glasses I had piling in my room from my drinks orders. 7) The room was too hot for me with those very warm blankets. I'd prefer to have an option for a less warm blanket or for a colder room. 8) I prefer a real wardrobe with doors than those shelves. The shelves look nice but everything looks a mess without doors. 8) Despite the communication problems, the personnel looked very nice and welcoming. 9) The breakfast was rich and fulfilling. Bottom line: 1) I'd love to see some written material in the room listing services and options. 2) I'd love to see the staff be more attentive and responsive. 3) I'd love to be able to have a colder room or a less hot blanket.
Stayed at the Pentahotel again in Leipzig, love this place, brilliant reception and bar area, good food and wonderful rooms...the only fault is that the Aircon never really works, just blows hot air around a bit...
It is a shame that you have to pay extra for a decent wi-fi. Try to avoid this hotel as long as they do not provide wi-fi worth the name free of charge. How can a hotel be so greedy? Try to avoid this hotel.
This hotel has a great bar with a good selection of food. The rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. Unfortunately, the Cloud internet provided is absolutely, unacceptably slow. It was so unusable that I had to use my mobile phone as a portable hotspot, until my monthly bandwidth was exceeded. I could connect to the Wifi ok, but it was almost impossible to send email, let alone browse websites or watch videos. The problems were independent of time of day or night.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
Located in Zentrum-Ost, pentahotel Leipzig is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Leipzig Opera and Leipzig University. This 356-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like an indoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. It's in central Leipzig and also close to St. Nicholas Church and Leipzig Zoo.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
All 356 recently renovated rooms feature fireplaces, free bottled water, and ceiling fans. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include phones and desks.
At pentahotel Leipzig, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. If you drive, take advantage of free offsite parking. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a conference center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 3979 reviews