- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Thale Ban National Park
- 34 min drive
- Utama Stadium
- 72 min drive
- Sedhu Ram Clinic & Surgery
- 82 min drive
- Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.)
- 83 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2019-12-13. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The One Boutique Hotel is located in Satun.
- Thale Ban National Park - 34 min drive
- Pak Bara Beach - 51 min drive
- Wat Pak Bara - 55 min drive
- Utama Stadium - 72 min drive
- Sedhu Ram Clinic & Surgery - 82 min drive
- Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.) - 83 min drive
About this property
The One Boutique Hotel
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free wired internet
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–9:30 AM
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
One of the best Thai breakfast and hospitality
We really loved their breakfast! It's not like the one you would expect from any five star hotels, but each dish is carefully and deliberately prepared. The manager/owner of the hotel is really friendly. We had a few hours to kill before we headed for the pier and he let us use his motor bike for free! Of course you should not expect that would happen to you too, but it was definitely one of the best memories of this trip.
Pros: Hotel staff and the owner are polite yet friendly. One of best breakfast if you like Thai style breakfast.
Cons: We wouldn't expect anything more for this room charge.
Location: IN the heart of Satun town. Visiting the museum, caves.