- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
TRYP Sao Paulo Berrini Hotel3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Enjoyed my four day stay here. Safe neighborhood, rooftop fitness room with nice views and sufficient equipment, large enough and nicely decorated rooms (definitely for this price), good breakfast selection, friendly and helpful staff.
Been staying here for several years when I come on business trips tp Sao Paulo. Hotel is in good location, it has spacious rooms and nice service from the staff...will continue to stay here. Well done!
I stayed in the hotel for a night, and I can say it is a very relaxing place. Great bed, comfortable air conditioning, very quiet. It could get better on a few things but it would affect the price range. TLDR: Very comfortable place at an affordable price
The service and the hotel in general was good. The halls, elevators and bathrooms need some remodelation. Really good breakfast, buffet with many options to choose. The room was spacious, but not "modern".
Every thing was great and the employees very courteous. The decor of the hotel was very nice , love the breakfast. I thought the TV was small and position incorrectly to watch and the bathroom was a little dark and a bit outdated.
Business travel, the staff is nice, breakfast is included, its normal just what you need to start the day. The room is clean and comfortable. It has a security box, quiet room. I would stay here again.
We spent a weekend in Sao Paulo and it couldn`t be better!!! It was wonderful, the hotel provided us a relaxing and charming days, the bedrrom was very comfortable and really clean and clear, it has a modern style, I liked very much and I certainly recommend it!!!
Its a nice medium size Hotel in the middle of a mainly commercial neighbourhood, lots of offices nearbye, also some reasonable restaurants. The decoration is nice, the beds are good, breakfast is regular, the juices are very industrial...Overall good experience.
Service is nice Breakfast is médiocre/average Rooms are so so Bath rooms are awful; old , used... Wifi is super slow and bad This hôtel need to be modernised and improved significantly ; specifically the bathroom/toilet 24h to get the laundry back without surcharge (standard for hôtels is the same day) Really not great
This was my second visit to São Paulo. On this occasion it was to attend a medical congress, which was at the Sheraton São Paulo WTC. I booked at Tryp Berrini because it was considerably less expensive than the Sheraton and Hilton which were right beside the conference Centre. Tryp Berrini is approximately 1km from WTC, so I walked to and from the conference each day and, despite many warnings about the crime in São Paulo, I did not feel threatened. I did notice, however, that all the buildings I passed each day (all high rise buildings) had very visible security guards and cameras. The friends I stayed with on a previous visit and relatives of one of my South African colleagues did warn us about walking in the streets, too. São Paulo is a very large, very densely populated, concrete jungle and on my two visits there I have not found anything to attract me to return. Tryp Berrini is, like most buildings in São Paulo, a high rise building. It has an efficient elevator that is only accessible by using one's room key. The room was comfortably equipped with a double bed, sofa, desk, microwave, kettle and fridge. The bathroom was poorly lit and the shower was over the bath and hit water was not always running, which is not such a problem because this is a very hot climate. There was also a TV, but there were very few English channels. I ate breakfast in the hotel and found it adequate but underwhelming and chose not to eat dinner there. I was particularly disappointed with the poor quality of coffee - isn't Brazil the home of coffee?
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- Rooftop terrace
Located in Brooklin Novo within 2 miles (3 km) of Pinheiros Sport Club, TRYP Sao Paulo Berrini Hotel is within a few miles (5 km) of other popular sights such as Jockey Club. This 171-room, 3.5-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and a fitness center. Near the airport, it's also near Ibirapuera Park and Morumbi Stadium.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 171 soundproofed rooms feature minibars, laptop-compatible safes, and desks. Guests can expect free WiFi and 26-inch LCD TVs with cable channels. Beds are dressed in pillow menus and bathrooms offer jetted tubs, rainfall showers, free toiletries, and bidets.
Guests staying at TRYP Sao Paulo Berrini Hotel enjoy a fitness center, a spa tub, and a sauna. Valet parking is available for BRL 20.00 per day, and there's also a free area shuttle. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and 6 meeting rooms.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 751 reviews