- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Comfort Suites Oscar Freire3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
It's a great little hotel, convenient for business and leisure locations in the city, in a safe neighbourhood. It's close to Clinicas metro station. Helpful staff, reasonable food, great little diner next door.
The AC, breakfast and wifi worked awfully. Everything else was fine. The bed was fine. But the main reason why i took this hotel was for the big bed, wifi, AC and breakfast to be able to work and have easy access to all, and it was the worst 3 features for a 4stars hotel
the hotel is very comfortable, the location is great, the staff is very professional and attentif, the breakfast is five stars, everything for a fair price. It was very easy to book the rooms at their website.
Nice hotel located a walking distance from the Jardins area. Excellent accommodations and great breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend for the casual traveler and/or families. Worth the money
I experienced broken modem (no internet), water tank leakage which resulted to no elevators, broken coffee machine in the lobby.... I was very underinpressed. GREAT location though and very nice staff.
I liked very much this hotel because the location is great, very good breakfast, room with a good size and good bathroom. The hotel is near a supermarket, drugstore, restaurants and even a cemetery ( just in case, if you need - hihihi ). I would stay there many times. The price could be better on weekends.
We were there for one night and everything was good, from check in to check out. Old building renovated but with large room, clean (sofa a little bit chastened) huge bed (double) and small bathroom like all. The advantage is that the shower was fantastic with reasonable amenities. Only negative point was the very rough towels. Wi-Fi works good Breakfast good and consistent with the hotel. Too bad the parking was paid. Very attentive staff. Would go back for sure
This hotel has paper-thin walls between the rooms. The front desk will hand out a new key to any room, without asking for identification to ensure proper key distribution. Keys quit working several times during our stay there. This happened to everyone staying there.
The hotel was in a nice location with restaurants and shops within walking distance. The room was nice, clean and the breakfasts and staff good. I would stay here again if I was to visit the area again.
Nice hotel with good rooms, excellent helpful staff and great location. Highly recommend the coffee shop nearby too. Breakfast was nicer over the weekend.... the scrambled eggs were excellent then, less so in the week. Breakfast is included. And he lunch there looked super, but I never tried it. TV channels only had 2 English news channels (CNN AND BLOOMBERG) but you might be lucky and find an English movie with subtitles. Shower amazing, excellent water pressure and nice and clean. Room walls somewhat thin, the Sunday morning 'dawn chorus' was really not what I expected to hear. Glad I didn't have to explain that to any children. Really really could have used a coffee machine in my room. Apparently it is unusual in SP but international travelers kind if need that caffeine fix before getting dressed. I think there was free espresso in the lobby, but I'm not sure they would appreciate me in my PJ's Comfy beds, great sized rooms, lots of storage and a kitchin sink with microwave if you needed that (hence it seems odd to skip a kettle or coffee maker. ) Good stocked minibar fridge, but there is a supermarket real close by. Pool looked inviting (it's on the roof) but less inviting in the chilly rain of winter. Good selection of gym equipment if that is your thing.
- Close to Football Museum
- Free full breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Jardins, Comfort Suites Oscar Freire is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as FMUSP Clinical Hospital and Benidito Calixto Square. This 146-room, 3.5-star hotel has free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Incor Hospital and Reboucas Convention Center are also within a short walk.
Start your day off right with a free full breakfast. This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
All of Comfort Suites Oscar Freire's 146 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and laptop-compatible safes. 26-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Phones and desks are also standard.
At Comfort Suites Oscar Freire, guests enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Valet parking is offered for BRL 21 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 3 meeting rooms, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1679 reviews