- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Hotel Registry Number: 1144k014a0179900
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- This hotel provides transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (fees may apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Within a short walk of Perivolos Beach, Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel is within a mile (2 km) of Waterpark Santorini. This 33-room, 4-star hotel has free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. On the beach, the hotel is also close to Perissa Beach and Museum of Minerals and Fossils.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast offered each morning. Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
All of Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel's 33 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including balconies, minibars, and safes. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and digital TV. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include phones.
Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel features free WiFi in public areas, spa treatment rooms, and a seasonal outdoor pool. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 30 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach hotel include express check-in, express check-out, and a terrace.
Guest reviews for Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel
nice location terrible hotel
Other than the great location which is right across from the beach this hotel really failed to meet any standards that even a 2 star hotel would have. The hotel has recently changed its name and management and they do a good job to make it look like its going to be a great hotel with a freshly painted exterior. The rooms are cramped, have old tvs, towels not replaced, soap and toilet paper not replaced, small showers that flood whole bathroom, two double beds pushed together is what they call a queen, rusty shower taps, complementry beach towels tend to be unavailable after morning, rooms cleaned at about 3 pm daily (our room was left unlocked 4 days in a row), in our case a broken toilet which was finally replaced on our third day after being fixed 4 times (we had to leave the room for 4hours while they installed a new toilet). Overall unfriendly receptionists unknowledgable as to anything in the area. I hate to write such a bad review but after traveling all over Europe a month worst hotel experience so far. The manager offered us two nights refund after but then when we were checking out tried to tell us we needed to take it up with booking agent and refused to even hand write a receipt of our agreement, said he would email booking agent and they would take care of it which he lied and didnt. Thankfully they were able to follow up and issue us a refund. Unimpressed with being scammed like that, Id say avoid this place completely, there are tons of cheaper hotels listed as 2-3 star that are twice as nice. Ask any local about this hotel and they will warm you. By the way i live in Hawaii we see over 1 million tourists a year and i work in hospo this isnt meant to slander any hotel ive never written a bad review before. Just looking to help out the next person who falls into this place as they have done a good job on their web page to create a nice facade.