Located in Providencia, Oporto Hotel Boutique is within a mile (2 km) of sights such as Mall Panoramico and Costanera Center. This 25-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Located centrally in Santiago, it's also close to San Cristobal Hill and National Stadium.
Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or entertain your taste buds at the onsite restaurant or coffee shop/café.
All 25 air-conditioned rooms feature private yards, minibars, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and wired Internet, along with cable TV. Pillowtop beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Phones are also included.
Guests of Oporto Hotel Boutique enjoy free WiFi in public areas, a computer station, and free newspapers. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle for a fee (available on request). The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with sightseeing, directions, and local dining recommendations. This smoke-free hotel also has a garden.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Oporto Hotel Boutique
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a theme park shuttle. This romantic hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2014.
Oporto Hotel Boutique is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1968
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Ski shuttle
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
Oporto Hotel Boutique offers 25 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Televisions come with cable channels.
Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a free buffet breakfast, available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service animals are allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Oporto Boutique
- Oporto Boutique Santiago
- Oporto Hotel
- Oporto Hotel Boutique
- Oporto Hotel Boutique Santiago
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).