Hotels in Santiago de Cuba
Search over 200 hotels from $24
Top Rated Santiago de Cuba Hotels
Pet Friendly Santiago de Cuba Hotels
Aimara y Pablo
Where is a good place to stay in Santiago de Cuba?
What are the best family-friendly hotels in Santiago de Cuba?
Check out the 11 family-friendly hotels in Santiago de Cuba for your family's vacation. Club Amigo Carisol los Corales – All Inclusive is a 3-star property with a children's pool, a free kids' club, and 4 restaurants. You and your family can also consider Villa Maria Del Carmen, a guesthouse offering a restaurant, laundry facilities, and in-room refrigerators. Another option is Melia Santiago, a 3.5-star hotel with 3 outdoor pools, 4 restaurants, and free valet parking.
What are the best hotels in Santiago de Cuba?
Here are some top hotels around Santiago de Cuba:
- Club Amigo Carisol los Corales – All Inclusive is a 3-star property with a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and 2 bars.
- Hotel Costa Morena - All Inclusive is a 3-star property with 5 bars, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Las Americas is a hotel offering a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
What are some of the best hotels near Iglesia de la Caridad del Cobre?
You can learn about local history at this site, which you'll find 15.8 mi from the heart of Santiago de Cuba. Here are some of the top hotels near Iglesia de la Caridad del Cobre:
- Cubanacan Los Peregrinos: Located 0.9 mi away, this 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Casa Mana: Located 6.8 mi away, this guesthouse features a terrace and minibars.
- Casa Maga y Yara: Located 6.8 mi away, this guesthouse has free parking, private patios, and a terrace.