- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Palace of the Governors
- 3 min walk
- Santa Fe Plaza
- 4 min walk
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi
- 8 min walk
- Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Santa Fe, Luxx Boutique Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. Meow Wolf and Santa Fe Opera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Santa Fe Plaza and Loretto Chapel. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Palace of the Governors - 3 min walk
- New Mexico Museum of Art - 4 min walk
- Santa Fe Plaza - 4 min walk
- Loretto Chapel - 8 min walk
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi - 8 min walk
- Santa Fe Depot - 16 min walk
- Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal) - 18 min drive
- Izmi Sushi – Sushi bar offering Japanese cuisine. Open on select days.
- Boultawns Bakery – Café offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare on select days.
- Verde – Café. Open on select days.
About this property
Luxx Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The hotel is very well locate in downtown Santa Fe. However the room while very large was very disappointing. First the decor , not my taste: Indian (from Asia not New Mexico) and very unattractive looking old. The room was on the first floor with a tiny window facing the wall of a narrow alley, so pretty much no window (curtains needed all day) and dark room all day.