- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Butterfly Beach
- 18 min walk
- Casa Del Herrero
- 3 min drive
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- 5 min drive
- Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Rosewood Miramar Beach is in Santa Barbara's Montecito neighborhood. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Santa Barbara Bowl, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Los Padres National Forest and Carpinteria State Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Santa Barbara Zoo and Center for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens.
- Butterfly Beach - 18 min walk
- Casa Del Herrero - 3 min drive
- Santa Barbara Zoo - 5 min drive
- Lotusland - 5 min drive
- Westmont College - 6 min drive
- Carpinteria Station - 8 min drive
- Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal) - 16 min drive
- Malibu Farm at Miramar – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Scoop Shop – Poolside café. Open daily.
- Miramar Beach Bar – Beachfront bar. Open daily.
- The Manor Bar – Open daily.
- Caruso's – Beachfront restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Rosewood Miramar Beach
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Considering this a five star property, I was surprised water was not provided in the rooms! Having been raised in Santa Barbara, I know how bad the water is!