- Butterfly Beach
- 1 min walk
- Andree Clark Bird Refuge
- 2 min drive
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- 4 min drive
- Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Santa Barbara's Montecito neighborhood, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is near the airport and on the beach. Shoppers can check out Upper State Street, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Los Padres National Forest and Carpinteria State Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Santa Barbara Zoo and Center for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens.
- Butterfly Beach - 1 min walk
- Andree Clark Bird Refuge - 2 min drive
- Santa Barbara Zoo - 4 min drive
- Westmont College - 5 min drive
- Stearns Wharf - 6 min drive
- Carpinteria Station - 9 min drive
- Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal) - 16 min drive
- Ty Lounge – Ocean-view cocktail bar. Serves light fare on select days, happy hour available.
- Tydes – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering Californian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days, happy hour available.
- Bella Vista – Ocean-view restaurant offering Californian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days.
- Coral Cafe and Bar – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful lush property, outstanding customer service. Was upgraded to a garden bungalow on Valentine’s and had really good help with dinner reservations. Ocean view are breakfast. A great experience!