- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Reale Arena
- 8 min walk
- Maria Cristina Bridge
- 14 min walk
- Tabakalera Donostia
- 16 min walk
- San Sebastian (EAS)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Sebastian's San Sebastian Centro neighborhood, Hotel Silken Amara Plaza is in the city center and on the riverwalk. Monte Igueldo is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Concha Beach and Ondarreta Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Reale Arena or Stadium Gal. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Reale Arena - 8 min walk
- Maria Cristina Bridge - 14 min walk
- Cathedral of the Good Shepherd - 15 min walk
- Tabakalera Donostia - 16 min walk
- Concha Beach - 2 min drive
- San Sebastian Amara Station - 9 min walk
- San Sebastian (EAS) - 21 min drive
- Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Hotel Silken Amara Plaza
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
If you have a car, location is great for getting in and out of the city. Plus they have a parkade attached to the building that makes it nice. The bathroom is dated with a shower and could pose mobility issues. Also the beds were a little soft and worn. Not the best sleep. One could walk or take the bus to the major parts of town. The room was quiet and a good size.