- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- San Juan Cathedral
- 1 min walk
- San Juan Gate
- 3 min walk
- Plaza de Armas
- 4 min walk
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the historical district, Hotel El Convento is in a walkable area with great shopping. Port of San Juan and Pan American Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Condado Beach and Escambron Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum or Hiram Bithorn Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- San Juan Cathedral - 1 min walk
- San Juan Gate - 3 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 4 min walk
- La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina - 4 min walk
- Pier 1 - 9 min walk
- Sacred Heart Station - 10 min drive
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Patio del Nispero – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- El Picoteo – Tapas bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel El Convento
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
It was beautiful and the rooms were wonderful. Would stay here again.