- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins
- 1 min walk
- Branch Mouth
- 11 min walk
- Ajaw Chocolate & Crafts
- 13 min walk
- San Ignacio (CYD-Town Airstrip)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in San Ignacio. Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins and Xunantunich are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Green Iguana Conservation Project and Maya Biosphere Reserve. Ajaw Chocolate & Crafts and Belize Botanical Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins - 1 min walk
- Branch Mouth - 11 min walk
- Ajaw Chocolate & Crafts - 13 min walk
- Green Iguana Conservation Project - 16 min walk
- Masewal Forest Garden Medicinal Trail - 2 min drive
- Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.) - 103 min drive
- Cahal Pech Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- La Ixtabai – Restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Cahal Pech Village Resort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really accomodating and kind staff. Very helpful. Able to handle everything, setting up drivers and excursions. Beautiful layout. The rooms are pretty large and have a balcony. And the food in the restaurant is delicious!