- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 9 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 12 min walk
- 2 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, Taj Campton Place is in the city center and near a metro station. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Exploratorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ferry Building and Berkeley Marina. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for Pier 39, a top attraction not to be missed.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 9 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Exploratorium - 2 min drive
- San Francisco City Hall - 3 min drive
- Lombard Street - 5 min drive
- San Francisco Station - 2 min drive
- Powell St & Sutter St Stop - 2 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Campton Place restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily. Reservations required.
- Bar & Bistro – Lobby lounge offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Taj Campton Place
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wonderful stay in Union Square
Great stay for Chinese New Year! Staff was excellent especially the doorman and our luggage guy. Front desk was also very nice offering to make dinner arrangements and the concierge was kind enough to take a photo before we departed. I look forward to trying the restaurant on the next visit.