Book your room at Sofitel San Francisco Bay
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located within a mile (2 km) of Hiller Aviation Museum, Sofitel San Francisco Bay is within 2 miles (3 km) of Museum of San Carlos History. This 421-room, 4-star hotel has free in-room WiFi along with a free airport shuttle and a health club. It's near the airport and also close to Peninsula Museum of Art and Hillsdale Shopping Center.
This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 11 AM.
All of Sofitel San Francisco Bay's 421 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, free newspapers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect wired Internet, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also available.
Guests of Sofitel San Francisco Bay enjoy a health club, free WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. Parking is USD 25.00 per night (USD 30 per night for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the free airport shuttle during limited hours. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, coffee/tea in a common area, and a library.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
- Health club
Sofitel San Francisco Bay223 Twin Dolphin Dr Redwood City CA 94065
The lobby of Sofitel San Francisco Bay features white-marble registration and concierge desks; cascading, sheer window treatments; and a contemporary crystal chandelier. The lobby houses a café, bar, and restaurant. The hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool with a patio and an adjacent fitness center, both with views of the lagoon. The on-site gift shop offers French-themed books, food items, and sundries. Free WiFi is available. L'Occitane toiletries, the same brand found in the guestrooms, are also available.
A complimentary pickup/drop off service is available on first come first serve basis from 6 AM to 11 PM from and to SFO airport, guest should contact the property for shuttle details and arrangements.
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 421
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Year Built 1987
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Bay 223 - Serves Bay Area French cuisine in a casual atmosphere overlooking the lagoon. Themed menus and customized children's cuisine are available. An outdoor terrace is on site. Open from early morning to late evening daily.
Bay Bar - Adjoins the Bay 223 restaurant, overlooking the pool and lagoon. Features signature cocktails and an extensive bar menu. Open afternoons and evenings.
Le Market - Small café with glass display unit. Sandwiches and pastries made on site. Open from 6 AM to 10:30 PM daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and patio area. Inside, the fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Complimentary towels are also provided.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed with a deposit of USD 250 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 27 and USD 50 for adults, USD 27 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Sofitel Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel San Bay Francisco
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay
- Redwood City Sofitel
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Redwood City
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.