Hotels You might also like
Book your room at San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square
Located in Downtown San Francisco, San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square is within a 5-minute walk of Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Union Square. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a full-service spa, a fitness center, and a conference center. Located in central San Francisco, the hotel is also near Lombard Street and Fisherman's Wharf.
There are ample dining options with 3 onsite restaurants, including Bin 55 Restaurant, which specializes in Californian cuisine. You can get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All air-conditioned rooms feature coffee makers, safes, and phones. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include ironing boards and desks.
Guests staying at San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square enjoy access to a full-service spa, a fitness center, and a steam room. Parking is available for USD 70 per day (USD 70.70 per day for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include WiFi in public areas, 59 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
- Walking distance to Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall and Union Square
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square780 Mission Street San Francisco CA 94103
The San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square is just south of Market Street, downtown's main thoroughfare. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts is across the street and the Moscone Convention Center is a block away. Union Square shopping, the historic cable cars, Chinatown, and the San Francisco Museum of Modern art are within a quarter-mile of the hotel.
The hotel's Chill Zone/Work Zone is decorated in warm wood tones with modern furnishings. A concierge desk in the lobby is staffed with certified "Clefs d'Or," members of the national organization of hotel lobby concierges. A FedEx Office located on the B2 Level offers convenient solutions for your business (surcharges apply). Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby for a surcharge.
Dining and refreshment options include the Bin 55 Restaurant and Wine Bar for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The View Lounge for cocktails and light fare.
Guests have complimentary access to a fitness center, which offers cardio machines, and fitness equipment. Lockers are available at an additional charge.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 39
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 1,499
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 59
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1989
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The View Lounge - Located on the 39th floor of the hotel, this lounge features views of the San Francisco skyline through dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows. Open from late afternoon to late evening daily.
Bin 55 Restaurant and Wine Bar - Featuring a variety of California wines and craft beers; serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No room service available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of the San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square have complimentary access to the 4th-floor fitness center, along with an outdoor sun patio. The large fitness center offers cardio equipment and free weights. Women's and men's locker rooms are accessible for a surcharge.
Across the street, the Rooftop at Yerba Buena Gardens includes an ice-skating rink, a bowling alley, a small playground, and a carousel. One mile away, the Embarcadero offers a bayside promenade popular for walking, biking, jogging, and in-line skating. A seasonal ice-skating rink is located at the Embarcadero Center. Kayaking and rock climbing facilities are within 3 miles.
Boating, fishing, sailing, and surfing are offered at various areas around the San Francisco Bay, including several beaches within 3 to 10 miles of the hotel. The Presidio Golf Course, 4 miles from the hotel, is open to the public.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 70 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70.70 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Marquis Marriott San Francisco
- Marquis San Francisco
- Marquis San Francisco Marriott
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square Hotel
- Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco Marquis
- San Francisco Marquis
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel San Francisco