- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 12 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 14 min walk
- 15 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, Loews Regency San Francisco is in the city center and by the ocean. Ferry Building and Berkeley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Aquatic Park and Mission Dolores Park. Consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out, and don't miss Pier 39 if you're traveling with kids.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 12 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 14 min walk
- Exploratorium - 15 min walk
- Oracle Park - 3 min drive
- Lombard Street - 4 min drive
- Montgomery St. Station - 5 min walk
- San Francisco 4th and King Station - 12 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 25 min drive
- The Bear & Monarch – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Loews Regency San Francisco
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Special hotel for a special occasion. We were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary at Loews in San Francisco. Our room wasn’t ready when we checked in but they upgraded us to an even nicer room with an incredible view of the entire bay. The staff couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful, without exception. We would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend this hotel. It’s in a great location within an easy walk of the Embarcadero, Fisherman’s Wharf/Ghirardelli Square, Nib Hill and Union Square. There are many excellent restaurants in the area.